Decision Tree Consulting (called the “Firm”) owns http://www.decisiontree.in (called the “Website”). All visitors to the website are called the “USERS / user” of the website and its services. For the purpose of clarity it is explained that the USERS include visitors (Browsers) to the site, registered but free users of the site & registered and paid subscribers, and other paid users of services. The Firm provides advisory, support, networking and market services (Services) to businesses and individuals. The website is a proprietary tool that the firm is using for the purpose of providing its Services on an online platform (called the “Platform”).
Decision Tree Consulting is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To that end, we have prepared this privacy statement to disclose and describe our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Notice and Disclosure
In general, you may visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Some portions of this website may require you to give us personally identifiable information, which is information that enables us to identify you, such as your name, email or other address. If you opt to provide us that sort of information, we also may use it for purposes such as verifying your identity, sending you information or contacting you.
The Firm & the Website reserves all rights to change, modify, add or delete portions of the Terms of This Agreement at any point of time. Additionally the Firm reserves the right to modify or terminate any of the Website services for any reason, and without notice, without liability to you or any third party. Nothing in the terms of the Agreement should be construed to confer any rights to third party beneficiaries. These Terms & Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
It is our intent to inform you before we collect personally identifiable information, and tell you what we intend to do with it. You have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of this website, although you may not be able to access certain programs or services, such as requesting a quote for your project.
Decision Tree Consulting’s intent is to strictly protect the security of your personal information; honor your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online.
The Services currently provided and proposed to be provided by the Firm include the following:
- Academic – Content Writing & Consulting
- Executive Profile Writing – Writing Resumes and Personal Profiles
- Marketing Communication Services – Consulting and/or developing marketing communications / collaterals / Company Profiles / Website Content for clients etc.
- Project Reports – Writing / Consulting on Project Reports
- All other content writing assignments across all the industries / sectors
- All the above for Domestic as well as International Clients
All the above-mentioned services would be delivered as required by the client / user and simultaneously agreed by the Firm.
The Firm reserves the right to change or modify its services and their commercial terms including provision of special promotions and discounts.
- All information, content and material on this website are protected by copyright and are the intellectual property of the Firm or its licensees or as declared to belong to third party sources. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, distributed or create derivative works in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from the Firm. Users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial as well as “not for commercial” purpose.
- Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from this website may be used other than as part of this website, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way.
Professional Declarations & Disclaimers
- The Firm provides its Services on a “good faith, as is & as available basis”.
- The Services, Website and the Platform undergo a continuous process of refinement and Implementation. Some functions and features may be indicative and not fully operational.
- Due to the limitations inherent in internet and electronic technologies, providing information, products and services obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in the services provided on this Platform. The Firm does not represent that the Services will be free from all defects in every case. However, every possible attempt will be made by the Firm to provide error free and timely service.
- The Contents & Services offered on this Website / Platform represents our opinions, views, knowledge, expertise and relationships. While providing its Services to the Users on the Platform, in addition to using its own resources, the Firm also uses reference, access and relationships with other third party sources including individuals and companies offering various products and services. The adequacy, quality, utility, timeliness, accuracy, effectiveness of the services being offered by the Firm is based largely on the information provided or choices made by the User. Users are advised to exercise caution and their own judgement while using the Services including the third party products and services offered on the platform.
- The User declares that the usage of the services offered by the Firm is entirely at free will and assures to use the services in a manner that is legal. User also agrees that the Firm shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages arising from their usage of this site and the contents/services herein.
- The Firm or its affiliates or employees or representatives or franchisees makes no warranty stated or implied about the merchantability, appropriateness and fitness of the products and services offered in the context of the individual user.
- Based on their individual circumstances, it is left to the judgment of the Users to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or to use them in conjunction with any other sources of advise they may have thereby absolving the Firm as well as its assignees, employees, partners, agents, franchisees, from any kind of direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental liability either to the user or anyone else including any third party for any losses or injury arising out of the decisions taken by reliance on the Platform or by usage of the services, products offered on this website.
Representations, Warranties by the User & Appropriateness of Usage
- You are of sane mind, legal age and that your usage of the Platform will not violate any applicable law or regulation or any third party contract that you are a party to.
- All information provided by you during registration, on boarding or while using various services on offer by the Firm is truthful and accurate and you will maintain the accuracy of this information as soon as you become aware of its change.
- You may not use the website / platform for commercial or “not for commercial” purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in the Firm’s sole discretion.
- You will not submit post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that is:
- Defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
- Bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
- Violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit;
- Illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform or the services.
- You will not use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including but not limited to spamming, flooding as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- You will not advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, except when and in the manner permitted by an appropriate and separate contract between you and the Firm.
- You the user will keep the Firm, its Promoters /Directors , assignees, agents, franchisees, partners, affiliates, licensees and employees indemnified from any loss or claim – either direct or consequential arising to the Firm or from you or any third party due to you not observing these restrictions and appropriateness of your usage of the services, website and platform.
The Firm does not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. The Firm does not represent or warrant that the information available on or through this Website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
The Firm may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this site would be conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of use.
Decision Tree’s intent is to strictly protect the security of your personal information; honor your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online. We will not disclose your personal or usage data to any third party without your consent and we are committed to keep this data fully secure with us alone.
Payment & Commercial Policy
Decision Tree Consulting is not liable to refund any amount paid by the user for wrongly /willfully subscription of any service(s), except in cases where it is otherwise states in a separate agreement with the user. Delivery of service(s) would be done only after full payment of the service(s) is been made
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, the Firm will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before delivering services to you, the Firm may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Decision Tree Consulting liable or responsible for the non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Decision Tree Consulting’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Decision Tree Consulting is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Decision Tree Consulting Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Decision Tree Consulting is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Decision Tree Consulting Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
- Decision Tree Consulting reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Decision Tree Consulting may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Decision Tree Consulting reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Decision Tree Consulting or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Decision Tree Consulting may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Decision Tree Consulting deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Decision Tree Consulting may hold Transaction Price and Decision Tree Consulting may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Decision Tree Consulting will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Decision Tree Consulting.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
We will never rent, sell or give away your email address or other information to anyone.
We are under no duty, and do not by this Terms of Service and Accepted Use undertake a duty, to monitor or police your activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of Our Services or network. We have no obligation to any person who has not entered into an agreement for Services.
This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Decision Tree Consulting has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Decision Tree does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Website, you do so at your own risk.